Individual Learners' Blogs

Monday 21 October 2013

Music Letter Information

A letter from Chrissy Coop about music lessons.

I would like to offer music tuition to your school families in school time, possibly at this stage on a Tuesday, starting in term 4
I offer tuition in Piano, flute, violin, guitar and ukulele.

Flutes and violins can be hired at musicworks in Auckland, approx..$ 200.00 a year, or as another option I am happy to help source instruments from Trademe.

I am a keen Christian, wife and mother of 4. I have taught music for many years, my passion is to pass on the love of making music for personal enjoyment and hopefully in youth bands and church worship groups. I hold high expectations for my pupils, encourage examinations for those who aspire to achieve, but this is not necessary for all. I teach all styles and encourage my pupils to play by ear as well as be able to read music.

Lesson cost will be as follows;

Individual $25 per ½ hr lesson

Groups of max 3 pupils $10.00 per 40 min lesson (guitar,flute,uke)

Family discount if 2 or more children in lessons

Tuition books etc will be charged as needed approx. $20 per book.

For  enquiries and booking please call Chrissy Coop Ph 4259079


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on our blogs. Thanks!